Giving From Your Donor-Advised Fund: FAQs​
          Increase Font Size Decrease Font Size Print Page Contact Edinboro University

          Giving From Your Donor-Advised Fund: FAQs

          How do I arrange a gift from my donor-advised fund during my lifetime?Layer Closed

          It is possible to make gifts from your donor-advised fund either during your lifetime or when the fund terminates. For current gifts, notify your fund administrator (using the Standard Distribution Form) that you would like to make a distribution to Edinboro University.

          How do I arrange a gift from my donor-advised fund when the fund terminates?Layer Closed

          Simply contact your fund administrator and request a copy of the Change of Beneficiary Form. You can fill this in as you wish and include Edinboro University for a portion or all of the remainder of your fund's assets.

          What are the tax implications of a gift from my donor-advised fund?Layer Closed

          Because you have already relinquished control over the donor-advised fund assets and claimed an income tax charitable deduction when you made your gift to the fund, there are no tax implications of this additional transfer from the fund to Edinboro University.


          • Contact us so we can assist you through every step.


          The material presented on this Planned Giving website is not offered as legal or tax advice.
          Read full disclaimer|Sitemap|Planned Giving Content © 2018